Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Task 6: Removing artefacts

So I thought I would have a little fun with this one. Firstly, I took Kathy's car and removed the bollard and chain, and added a bulldozer blade instead. Then, I dropped it into a construction site scene, with a smaller mask to create the illusion that it might be a more natural part of the shot. I've included a low saturation background version to highlight the main prop.

It seems that for some reason I didn't save the assets or PSD, so to cover up the cars visible in the window I've kind of cheated and just used a desturation and paint effect to mimic lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment